A product of TPL Trakker Ltd. is Pakistan’s first indigenous digital mapping solution. TPL Maps has been created using state of the art technology that will not only provide real time intelligent routing but also give users access to turn-by-turn navigation, smart search options, offline maps, street view and even live traffic updates.
TPL Maps will help users reach their desired destination by utilizing the smart search option that has
• Over 2.1 million Points of Interests (POIs) to browse from across Pakistan.
• TPL Maps has been developed locally.
• Covers over 500 cities.
• A database of 950,000 distinct housing addresses spread over a road network of 280,000 km.
• TPL Maps also includes 2D models of over 55,000 POIs.
• 3D structures of more than 1000 landmarks and other buildings.
• Voice guided turn-by-turn navigation.
• Street View
• Offline Maps of your city
• Intelligent search: Search through 3 main categories: POIs, Scale or Cartographic data.
• Navigation: Voice guided turn by turn instructions with real time traffic information.
• Auto re-routing: Automatic recalculating of routes in case a user goes off track, during navigation.
• Street View: Professionally taken street view imagery. New data being gathered all the time.
• Offline Maps: Now you can choose whether you want to run the app with online or offline maps.
• Social media integration: Sign-in via email or social media platforms.
• User Profile Management: Personalized user details and history of recent activity.
• Live Traffic Information: Real-time traffic updates through mobiles and vehicles with GPS devices.
Users can search the TPL Maps database of locations that are classified into 3 main categories: POIs (e.g. cafes, restaurants, schools etc.), scale (e.g. colonies, cities, other bigger geographical boundaries) and cartographic data (data for GIS analysis and spatial validation). The POIs are further divided into 200 categories (Fuel stations, Universities, Restaurants and more), for narrow classifications.